Website Princess Christian Care Home
Princess Christian Care Centre, Stafford Lake, Knaphill, Woking, Surrey, GU21 2SJ
Senior Registered General Nurse (Full Time)
Rate of Pay: £19.00 per hour, dependant on experience and qualifications
You will be the Senior Nurse within the home and managing a team of Care Staff in order to ensure that your Residents receive appropriate and timely care.
You will be responsible for admissions and all associated documentation, medication ordering and assessments, care planning and medication. In addition you will be completing supervision for staff, auditing clinical areas of practice, promoting evidence based practice and maintaining high standards of care.
Key Skills you will have are:
- Ability to manage staff
- Excellent Communication Skills : both Written and verbal
- Ability to foster and develop communication with external agencies
- Up to date Clinical Skills and promotion of Evidenced based practice
- Proven Professional development
- Ability to manage your workload, monitoring and maintaining clinical standards
- Experience in Dementia care, ideally within a care home setting
- Auditing skills, good knowledge of CQC and care standards
- To be a Qualified Registered General Nurse with valid NMC PIN
In return Nellsar Ltd support and develop their staff with a supportive training package tailored to your individual needs, to support you to develop to your next level of potential.
Other benefits include:
- Generous Referral Scheme
- Excellent training and development
- Career progression and support with re-validation
- Outstanding employee contribution/achievement scheme
- DBS paid for*
- Paid Uniform
- Workplace pension Scheme.
If you would like to join our motivated team please take a look at our website www.nellsar.com or contact Jinu Jose, Recruitment Manager on 07950802993
Nellsar Ltd is an Equal opportunities Employer