St. Winifreds Care Centre, Deal, CT14 9PP
Clinical Deputy Manager: (Registered General Nurse)
40 Hours a week
From £40,000pa dependant on experience
Nellsar is committed to developing and training our staff in order to ensure high quality care is provided to our residents and the successful candidate will receive on-going training and development with opportunities for progression within the Company.
As a Clinical Deputy Manager you will support the Home Manager in the day to day management of the Nursing Home, showing your passion and commitment for delivering the highest standard of care to our residents and promoting care that is person centred and evidence based.
You will be leading the care team, including inducting and supervising the care staff team, as well as liaising with multidisciplinary team and families, taking a lead in administering and ordering medication, assessing and planning admissions.
To be considered for this role, you will need the following
- Ability to manage, coach and develop staff
- Excellent Communication Skills : both Written and verbal
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of current Dementia and Palliative care
- Ability to foster and develop communication with external agencies
- Up to date Clinical Skills and promotion of Evidenced based practice
- Proven Professional development
- Ability to manage your workload,
- Monitoring and maintaining clinical standards
- Auditing skills
- A compassionate and caring attitude
- A valid NMC PIN number
- Recent experience of working in a nursing home.
- Knowledge of CQC requirements, DoLS and MCA
In return Nellsar Ltd support and develop their staff with a supportive training package tailored to your individual needs, to support you to develop to your next level of potential
Other benefits include:
- Generous Referral Scheme
- Excellent Training and Development Opportunities
- Career progression and support with re-validation
- Outstanding Employee Contribution/ Achievement scheme
- DBS payment*
- Paid Uniform
- Work Place Pension Scheme(Nest)
If this sounds like you and you would like to join our motivated team please take a look at our website www.nellsar.com and contact:
Jinu Jose, Recruitment Manager on 07950802993 or 01795470272