Generous benefits and rewards
We at Nellsar truly value the dedication and commitment of our staff, and we do all we can to show our appreciation with a variety of rewards and benefits. We understand the more confident and supported you feel in your role, the more able you’ll be to provide the very best care for our residents.
As well as competitive rates of pay and comprehensive induction programmes, the people who work in our Care Homes can take advantage of paid training hours and a generous 5.6 weeks’ holiday allowance.
Other benefits include:
- Focused training and ongoing development
- ‘Refer a Friend’ payments of up to £1,000
- Workplace pension
- Free enhanced DBS screening
- Nellsar work uniform
- Recognition schemes including ‘Employee of the Month’
- Free on-site parking
- Staff transport available at some Homes
- Free or subsidised food for lunch breaks available at some Homes
- Well-being birthday massage available at some Homes
Training and Careers
Nellsar Care Homes enjoy celebrating the people who work for us, and we have an amazing Learning and Development Manager dedicated to developing the skills of those who are keen to progress their care career with us. You’d be amazed at the variety of training programmes and apprenticeships available within our Homes.